10. Share our video to help raise the money we need to fix the roof.
9. Pick up a board game or a Wii dance game for one of the girl’s houses at Vera Lloyd Presbyterian Children’s Home
8. Take an envelope off the tree and help a kid at Seventh Street have a Merry Christmas
7. Make plans now to walk or run the 103 miles to Bethlehem between Thanksgiving and Christmas
6. Come to Women’s Group on Wednesday at noon and help us make thank you gifts for the teachers at Seventh Street.
5. Pray for our roof effort. See why HERE.
4. Call Miss Beverly on Tuesday to wish her a Happy Birthday! She is our most senior member and much beloved.
3. Commit to a spiritual practice for Advent. You’ll be seeing many suggestions on this blog and our FB page over the next week.
2. Call or write a note to someone who has changed your life for the better and thank them
1. Invite someone to our Blue Christmas service on December 6 at 4:30 p.m.