The following list is in no particular order. Make it your mission this week to do at least half the things on the list.
10. Pick a church member to pray for during the month of November
9. Pick up a can (or a case) of vienna sausages or other protein-packed kid-friendly food for our backpack program.
8. Join the First Pres Mission Team group on Facebook and stay plugged in to all of our outreach activities
7. Enter a pie in the P3 contest or simply bring one to share.
6. Sell at least 2 tickets (to someone other than your immediate family) to the upcoming P3 event on November 2 at 5 p.m.
5. Join us for worship and communion on Sunday
4. Check out the Presbyterian Public Radio Podcasts on the Pastor’s Blog of our Web site.
3. Send a note/email/text to someone you haven’t seen in church for awhile to let them know they are missed.
2. Invite a friend to The Table–our free community meal on Sunday night.
1. Spend some time thinking about the things that overwhelm you during the holidays and decide to opt out of at least one of them