We all want to serve and help in ways that make a difference, but in our busy lives, we often don’t have the time to figure out how to do the most good with the time and resources we have to offer. Here’s your “how you can help” cheat sheet for this week.
- Pray for Jeff and Holly Weldon as they head to Pittsburgh for Jeff to finally have the surgery he has been waiting on for over six months. If you can help with the cost of the hospitality house for Holly, it is $60 a night. If you can cover one night or even a half-night, you can donate online HERE.
- Celebrate the arrival of the littlest Webb due to arrive tomorrow (Thursday) before noon at Baptist in Little Rock. Visitors are welcome. Prayers are, too.
- Help our SSArK kids put together baskets for our older members for Valentine’s Day. You can sign up to bring items for the basket HERE.
- Drop a card in the mail or make a call to Ross as he prepares to have cancer surgery this week. If you need the address or #, call Kay in the office at 501-374-7677.
- Make plans to help with the garden clean up on Saturday, February 15 at 10 a.m. SSArK kids will be working the courtyard at that time as well.
- Help “fluff the nest” at The Van’s New Emergency Women’s shelter. Jerusalem Greer tells you how.
Stay warm and find way to make a difference where you with what you have this week.